During next year’s annual OGh DBA day (the 7th of June 2016), additional presentations will be given by great national and international speakers under the label of “SQL Celebration Day”.
Oracle DBA and SQL Celebration Day means the OGh will organize two events simultaneously with one access pass.
So you can choose out of two programs which parallel session you want toÂ attend. How nice is that! As a database administrator or developer, â€œcherry pickingâ€ out of a very interesting program of topics.
During the SQL Celebration Day, known Oracle product managers and Oracle ACE Directors will present about their favorite topics.
- Keynote Speaker – Graham Wood, Oracle Performance Group,Â Oracle USA
- Kris Rice, Senior Director,Â OracleÂ USA
- Carsten Czarski, Oracle SQL Evangelist Team, Oracle Germany
- Chris Saxon, Oracle SQL Evangelist Team, Oracle UK
- Toon Koppelaars, Oracle Performance Group,Â Oracle NL
- Tim Hall, ACE Director, England
- Mark Rittman, ACE Director, England
- Kim Berg Hansen, ACE, Trivadis, Denmark
- Alex Nuijten, ACE Director, allAPEX, The Netherlands
- Marco Gralike, ACE Director, eProseed, The Netherlands
Some of the topics that will be covered during the OGh SQL Celebration Day:
- SQL in the Cloud
- SQL and Big Data / Big Data Adapters
- SQL Development tools
- SQL and unstructured data in the database (JSON, Text, XML)
- SQL Design and Troubleshooting
- SQL and Node.js / Oracle ORDS
- SQL Wizardry
For the Oracle DBA program the OGh will be looking for compelling customer presentations and technical presentations.
For this the OGh will send out a Call for Papers soon.
Some of the topics that will be covered during the OGh DBA Day:
- Oracle Cloud – PAAS
- Database Appliance
- Database 12.x
- High Availability
preliminary program (subject to change)
|Reception and coffee||08:30||09:30|
|Opening and Keynote||09:30||10:30|
|Closing and networking event||17:00||18.00|
More information about sponsorship, presentations, etc., see additional information at www.ogh.nl.
Hope to see you at the OGh DBA/SQL Celebration Day, Figi, Zeist, on the 7th of June 2016!