I don’t look that often at the Oracle OTN XMLDB homepage (it isn’t updated frequently), so I didn’t notice that Oracle was so kind to place its Oracle Open World 2007 whitepapers and presentations on the XMLDB homepage. It is definitely worth while to have a look at those new entries. It’s a shame though that the hand-on lab manual and scripts URL doesn’t work.
Overview New XMLDB OTN Entries
- Downloadable Oracle Open World 2007 XML DB Hands-on Lab Manual and Scripts (…link doesn’t work yet…UPDATE…have a look at the comments section for the correct URL)
Oracle OpenWorld 2007 XML DB Technical Papers
- High -Performance and Scalable XML Processing with Oracle XML Developer’s Kit
- Building XML Content Management Applications with Oracle XML DB
- Advances in Schema-Optimized XML Storage and Optimization
- Binary XML and XML Index: Scalable, Performant XML Processing for Schemaless XML
- XMLTableIndex: Structured Access to Schemaless XML
- Database Native Web Services with Oracle XML DB
The Forgotten Whitepapers
Almost forgotten but really nice (conceptual) whitepapers and presentations still can be found via the “previous database release” (10gR2) URL. These whitepapers are more important / useful because they give great conceptual insight and/or contain very nice examples.
- Mastering XML DB Storage in Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (PDF)
- Mastering XML DB Repository in Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (PDF)
- Mastering XML DB Queries in Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (PDF)
- Mastering XML Generation in Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (PDF)