As a reminder for myself and for those who might have missed the info. Here is some good (introduction) info about using Docker in conjunction with Oracle Linux, from the Oracle Linux team.
- Getting Started with Docker on Oracle Linux (Oracle’s Linux Blog)
- Installing the Oracle database in docker (Frits Hoogland)
- Full community article/Getting started with Docker on Oracle Linux
- Ahoy! Cast off with Docker on Oracle Linux
- Oracle® Linux – Administrator’s Guide for Release 7 – Docker
If you want to get started quickly, running a Docker environment within 30 minutes and URL info towards the “What is it all about?” sites and next steps…
…or have a good read here: